The Labour Occasion (LP) is anticipated to whine its vice presidential candidate on Friday earlier than the 2023 long-established election.
In step with Forefront, the short-rising party will unveil Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed because the working mate to its presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
That is coming after aged presidential aide, Doyin Okupe stepped down because the vice-presidential candidate of the party.
Doyin Okupe made this known in a put up on his Twitter page on Thursday.
Kumornews has deemed it match to share some major itsy-bitsy print about Baba-Ahmed.
1. Senator Baba-Ahmed is in his 40s.
2. Baba-Ahmed served as a Consultant for Zaria Federal Constituency from 2003 to 2007.
3. He represented the Kaduna North senatorial district from 2011 to 2012.
4. Baba-Ahmed was once a presidential aspirant below the Peoples Democratic Occasion in 2018.
5. He has a BSc and MSc in Economics from the College of Maiduguri in Borno Exclaim.
6. The politician purchased a doctor of Philosophy at the College of Westminster.
7. Baba-Ahmed is the founder and Pro-Chancellor of Baze College in Abuja.
The Nationwide Chairman of the party, Barrister Julius Abure, on Thursday, said the unveiling would happen at the party’s headquarter on Friday.