Barcelona president Joan Laporta has reportedly met with agent Jorge Mendes to focus on about the availability of Manchester Metropolis midfielder Bernardo Silva this summer.
Silva, who has three years left on his deal at the Etihad Stadium, has been linked with the La Liga giants for rather a whereas. Nevertheless, a skill deal hinges on the final outcome of the continuing transfer saga bright Blaugrana midfielder Frenkie de Jong.
In response to Mundo Deportivo, Laporta summoned Mendes to his dwelling on July 4 to focus on about the that you just can presumably moreover mediate of signing of Silva. The story extra states that Mendes is articulate to procure Silva to north-east Spain, and the left-footed playmaker has seemingly educated Metropolis about his desire to head away this summer.
The discussions moreover revolved around De Jong’s exit from the membership. Barcelona are said to be drawn to boosting their advances for Silva if De Jong seals a crawl to Manchester United or Chelsea for a charge within the residence of €70-80 million. Nevertheless, the diagram back lies in Silva’s valuation, as Manchester Metropolis are said to be originate to provides of shut to €100 million.
🚨🚨| Manchester Metropolis desire €100M for Bernardo Silva, nevertheless FC Barcelona need to lower the worth by at the least €40M. @sport
Silva has lifted four Premier League trophies all over his five-three hundred and sixty five days stop at Manchester Metropolis. He has featured in 249 games across competitions for the Premier League champions, registering 48 targets and 50 assists.
Meanwhile, Barcelona reportedly owe De Jong over £17 million in deferred salary funds after he agreed to procure a pay prick all over the COVID-19 pandemic, as per The Telegraph. The midfielder is outwardly reluctant to head away the membership till he receives the indispensable cash.
Earlier this month, the Blaugrana secured the signings of midfielder Franck Kessie and defender Andreas Christensen on free transfers. Furthermore they’re shut to polishing off the signings of Chelsea defenders Cesar Azpilicueta and Marcos Alonso, as per Marca.
Barcelona receive phrases for Robert Lewandowski deal
In response to journalist Raphael Honigstein, Bayern Munich occupy urged the Blaugrana to pay any skill transfer charge for striker Robert Lewandowski fully up entrance.
Talking on The Fully Football Expose podcast, Honigstein revealed particulars about the developing transfer saga bright the Poland world. He said:
“Bayern occupy curiously urged Barcelona we construct no longer desire any installments, because we’re risky you are going to be around in one or two years time. We desire your total cash upfront, cash. That is one in every of the sticking aspects.”
(🌕) Barcelona isn’t giving up on Lewandowski. Their next provide is anticipated to be shut to €50M fixed. @kerry_hau #Transfers 💰
“They would no longer be that chuffed if Lewandowski sooner or later stayed. … nevertheless Barcelona occupy exact complications getting wherever shut to the €50 million that Bayern desire.”
Payment this article!
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆